Nominations for Business Person of the Year are now open!
The Orinda Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the 2017 Business Person of the Year Awards. Please take the time to list the strengths of the business person you wish to nominate.
To recognize and honor Orinda businessperson that has demonstrated exemplary “Best Practices.”
- Be headquartered in Orinda.
- The business must be financially stable and operational for a minimum of three years.
- The businesses that have an employee serving on the Orinda Chamber of Commerce Board will not be eligible for consideration.
- The businesses must be a member of the Orinda Chamber of Commerce at the time the award is presented.
- The businessperson supports the Orinda community, and is known for their ethical behavior.